s0ri.. l0ng tym nvr update.. s0-called bz lately...
yesterday nthng happened xcept dat i finally b0ught my SIM after ab0ut 2 m0nths n0w... buying the new ph0ne mayb nxt wk 0r friday...2day g0t primary school band i decided to g0 but dunno if mom let me.. den umm dunno wad to do now xcept blogging nn on9.. umm... yesterday smthng did reli happened... wen i was on my way bck h0me.. i met up wif hafiz, ridwan nn azri... they were raye-ing.. they ecided to come to my house nn raye la.. en dunno wad happened tok3... den went home den 1 hr later i g MRT go meet up wif my friend den tok3.. dunno y alot of places can tok must tok at MRT station.. kn bdh namenye!!! den at canal near yuan ching sec saw another friend going to MRT station den go bus stop tok3

our conversation:
me: eh hi!! lame tk jumpe.. (so long nvr meet)
friend:yelah.. lame tk jumpe.. ko pe kabar? (ya.. so long nvr meet. how r u?)
me: ok... u?
friend: i'm fine... eh... lets go bus tok la.. here hot la...
@bus stop..
me: hows sec 3 lyf?
friend: ok la.. cm setan bodoh!!! (lyk hell siia!!)
me: lek arh.. enjoy lyk while u can... eh ko kate ko ader girlfriend kn... sape name?
friend: dh break dh... mapek (he means merepek) bdh dier... cam nk kena sepak...
me: lek arh.. enjoy lyf while u cn...
friend: dont u hav anyting else 2 say? BTW u hav BF??
me: yah... december nnt jumpe la....
friend: apsl ampai december skali?
me: sebab aku alik kampong december...
friend: ouh...k...
me: klau ko tkde GF aku ader kwn tkde BF.. ko nk?
friend: saper name?
me:syiqin...

until here oni i noe the conversation... den we say
me n friend: bb


nn BB 2 all of u too!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)