so, still ast my aunt's after 1 week+.. haha. work hasn't come to me yet and i'm DAMN bored!! my sis cut her fringe and its SOOOO UGLY!! haha. okay, so far, in less than three days, i've watched 4 1/2 hindustan movies.. haha.. INCREDIBLE!! and i nevger thought i would ever get to watch any of it again since last i watched it. which is like about 5 years.. wow.. break record or what!!! hahah!! okay, so i have to control myself to not be addicted to these type of movies and gosh!! the songs are like STUCK in my head!! haha.. probably at 8, i'll be going out to NEX mall and when all my cousins and i got back home, we'll continue again watching the hindustan movies.. haha.. omg! WTH man!!that makes it all 5 hindustan movies!! lols..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)