Okay, I really need to stop work now and relax for awhile to think about school. I need new laptop and things that I need for school which aren't determined yet. Gosh. And I seriously need to stop complaining. But why should I? I'm gonna study maritime business, which will once in a while set me off land, and now I'm working with some human resource stuff which will be totally on land. Haha. So what imtrying to say of you don't get it, it's like I'm a mermaid who belongs to the sea but am forced to remain on land. Haha. Too dramatic hey? Well, super excited for school and can't wait to start studying. Want to get a damn good scholarship to go to local of overseas uni and get degree, or BA, or masters, or whatever that I could get with god's willings. (: Amin. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom