seriously, parents; no matter how much they say they love their children equally, IT IS NEVER TRUE!! there is always a favourite and it may not be the smartest or the prettiest or the handsomest of the siblings. its really not about favoritism that i encountered with my mom tonight. more of a who's at fault it really is. sometimes, i feel as though my mum doesn't really know or understands me like she say she does. she sees me at home but rarely asks me about school... well, it'll be kinda weird for her to be asking me such questions about school at my age. but she could ask like about my achievements and such. i play the trumpet and she has seen me in concert once but she hasn't seen me played solo before. or has she? i don't think so. and about the camp, she knows i help out for the organizing committee but is she proud of me that i got the post? i don't know.
HOWEVER, she is proud of my brother who got 4th place for his sec 1 normal academic cohort but he's marks are like Ds and Es and no As AT ALL... which is FAIL! i got As and Bs and Cs and in express class and she doesn't notice this? my brother failed his exams and got 4th place which means what?! HIS SCHOOL IS A FUCKING RETARD SCHOOL!!! my school though its smaller and poorer and not renovated, its academically better. WAY BETTER!! fuck my life seriously! i know i should be thankful for this life Allah has given me BUT FUCK THIS SHIT!! i don't deserve this kind of treatment at all! i deserve better!
i bought my stuff including my phone, my clothes, my stationeries, my shoes my everything with MY OWN GOD DAMN MONEY!!! he buys his stuff with other people's money! WHERE'S THE DAMN FUCKING JUSTICE IN THIS FAMILY?! he's an athlete and fails his exams and gets rewards. i pass my exams and i'm a musician and i don't get reward?!! WOW! "THANK GOD FOR THE FAIRNESS!"
fuck you little brother and sister!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)