Fifty Shades of Fucked Up


Look at me through my eyes
And feel the pain I hide inside
All I hear are goodbyes
Will someone ever be by my side?

The mirror it tells
About who I really am
Girl lost without love

I suck at poetry!! Haha! anyway, I am finally reading FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!!! HAHA! finally, man! bought 2 days ago. almost finished reading the first book. a few more pages to go. Man, there's a lot of sex going on! Christian is described as a fuckingly gorgeous bitch ass crazy control freak shit whacked nut job. Anastasia (lovely name) is not so innocent like a virgin she used to be. She is persistent and has the courage of the world. Very eager and very beautiful. Life is full of surprises and unexpectedness. You have no idea what is going to happen when its going to happen. Whatever Christian had with those 15 other girls he's been with, he has never had a girl like Ana before. She totally took him by surprise. Maybe he's fifty shades of fucked up then after Mrs. R. But now Ana came, he's twice as fucked up as he was. Damn Ana, you go girl!

Anastasia was a virgin before she met Christian. She doesn't get the eyes of guys. Maybe she does. Kate says she's hot. She just doesn't notice it herself. After 21 years, someone finally looks at her. She finally feels needed and wanted.
I am 19. Virgin (duhhh). I am happy, calm, content. My mind is however a fucking mess. She's messed up. Thinking too much. I told her not to. I'm only a teenager. The best part of my life! Still studying. That's what I should be worrying about right now. My friends, either they are attached or people always look at them. It's these things that I envy. And no wonder my favourite colour is green. I keep thinking about these things and it certainly makes my head spin. Go crazy. 
Truth is. I just want someone to say sweet words to me and meant it. I want someone to climb on the table and tell the whole room of people that he loves me. I want hugs and kisses and stories to share with. I want that. I want that badly. 

To all the lovers out there, you guys are special together and ain't no one tells you otherwise. You are each others' strengths and weaknesses. Nothing completes each other more that the two of you together.  

Sweet kisses,
SuHaiDah~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)