2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

It's 2016!! 2015 have past and damn am I glad it is. Although I couldn't run away from the unsolved problems I had then, I pray it will be resolved soon..

So on another note, I have a feeling that 2016 will be a good year. Spent NYE almost perfectly with PG (almost because Bry popped the champagne 5 seconds earlier before midnight). As long as we're together, that year will be awesome!

Well, 2015 ain't that bad. It's just the year I turned 21. And I got an offer to go study overseas! And I got my Class 3 license!
And yeah, that is basically it for 2015 for me I guess. Hmm, the rest are just downfall. For instance:-
1. I got scolded many times about work.
2. My company is now known worldwide and not because of good things.
3. No 2 made things worst for the company.
4. I rented a car and crashed it. Now my family is $10k down. (WORST DOWNFALL EVER)
5. Made the MOST STUPID AND WORST decision ever by saying yes to someone who asked me to be his girlfriend (i broke up with him btw)

So 2015 ain't quite a year for me. The worst year ever. But that's gonna change right. When you fall, you get back up. You can't just sit there forever. So I'm gonna stand up and face the challenges head on. I know I'm not alone. I've got my family's support. My friends'. I've got all the people I need now that I'm recovering. 2016 will be the year it gets better.

Since I'm going away for 2 years this year to study, I've made a promise to myself that I will study very smart. My family made a lot of fucking sacrifices since the accident and I wish to pay them back ASAP. And also the overseas funds I'll be receiving throughout the 2 years. I will work hard and aim high, so that whatever they spent on me won't go to waste. I will make sure that by the end of my 2 years, they know that it is all worth it.

Besides, the accident have taught me a lot about money and saving. Screw the accident. Never another accident again. Even if I somehow got into an accident, it won't be my fault again. Once is enough.

I know God has a plan for me. All the crap that happened in 2015 will come around.
"Every cloud has a silver lining" they say. Well, I gotta have faith in God and hold on to those words don't I.

Keep smiling,
Suhaidah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)