Towards the end

Hey guys,

So I have only 27 more days left till I leave for UK. Scary and exciting.

 I've been working with Esprit for 3 months already. It doesn't seem to be that long. I've got 3 more weeks left of work then it's all about getting ready to leave. Everybody seem so nice over there and they keep saying that they don't wanna let me go. I had a few good compliments from the people there. Saying that I'm versatile and a good worker. I don't just stand around doing nothing. I offer assistance to my other colleagues. Apparently I could also catch the flow of what customers need. I'm deeply grateful and appreciative of all these comments. Thank you so much Esprit team.

 I always look forward to working on the weekdays coz I get to work with Amiraa eventhough she only works until 5.30pm coz she's a VM (visual merchandiser). I especially look forward to working with her. And also Nadiah! She's so cute and funny. Kecoh store. Hahaha.

Coming to the end of my time here in Singapore, I've been thinking my friends and family and how much I will miss them. I haven't even pack yet. I don't really know what to bring. My mum have kept the food and spices and toiletries in a luggage which I still need to repack later. 27 more days guys. I feel like I have a lot of time. But everybody say other wise. 1 month is not a long time mate. Yes it is. I have 648 hours left in Singapore. I still need to clean my room. Well, I'll get around to doing it. Just not now. Hehe

Keep smiling,
SuHaiDah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom