Year 2 of PU

As you all know, I am currently doing second year in uni. Which is actually my first year. Because of certain exemptions due to being in the Singapore Maritime Academy for my Diploma. Now. I know I have not updated this blog in a while because I have been busy with school and uni is well, crazy. Crazy like busy studying and doing coursework essays and reports, crazy. Uhh, actually people here are crazy as well.

So my first semester went okay. Not too bad. I did as expected for my first semester. Way better than I would've done if I was my poly self. Because my poly self is too self involved in herself that she neglects her study until the very fucking last minute before exams. So yeah. I did as good as I expected myself before coming here. Taking a step at a time. It's okay. I know that I am slow. Slow learner. So I kinda work extra hard to get to where everybody is at. A lot of people say I am just too lazy to study. But if your brain don't function as fast as other people, what the fuck can I do about it? You know what I mean? But still, if I work extra hard, I can do whatever other people can.

So over winter, I went to Paris, France.. Visited the Eiffel Tower. TWICE. Because it was too foggy the first time we came and we can't really take good pictures. So we went again the next day. which was slightly better. Then we went to the Louvre. The triangle shaped entrance to the museum underground. And we visited 2 of the Christmas markets. So many pretty things. And I bought this notebook that is so fucking pretty. Its like 18euros and it is so totally worth it. Then on the last full day in Paris, we went to Disneyland! OMG I HAD SO MUCH FUN LIKE OMG! HAHAHA! it was so fun like all the characters and rides and the exchange of badges like we ran after a guy like kids man! GOSH! We were cute 22 and 23 year olds! HAHAHA!
Next day, we're off to Brussels, Belgium. COUNTRY OF CHOCOLATESSS! And waffles, yeah whatever. CHOCOLATES! Like we ate so many chocolates in those 3 days we were there! HAHAHA! LOVE LOVE LOVE BELGIUM! Buildings there are so so pretty as well like I'm in love with Belgium!
So after which, we went to London the day before Christmas and we went to Hyde Park where the Christmas Wonderland is. And I roe on this rollercoaster that cost me 9pounds like wtf. But it was GREAT! 5 freaking loop-the-loops! Awesome! Next day was Christmas Day and everything was closed. Duhh... So we meet with Ryan and Engmeng's secondary school friend and went around Chinatown and drove somewhere to eat dinner then to end it off, we went to a bar that sells the most unique cocktails EVER! How they served the cocktails were damn cool like some came in a box. Or even a rock and shit like that. Next day was Boxing Day. We went out early because BOXING DAY IS SALE DAY! So the guys were trying to find their shoes frantically.. And I was well, tagging along you know. Haha! After we're done, it's back to the hotel and to the bus station and home to Plymouth. And then after started studying for exams in January.

After the second semester started, we were happy that there will be only 1 exams. But we had like 5 coursework needed to be submitted. So there are 2 from MAR209 and 3 from MAR210. One from each is done and submitted before Easter break. Got 71 (first class) for MAR209 and MAR210 is still pending results. So all I have to do for MAR209 now is do well for her second coursework so I can maintain a first class. 3 more coursework all due on the 23rd of May. Which wasn't suppose to actually. MAR209 2nd coursework was supposed to be due on 16th which most the class has no problem with except this dude. Apparently, he's like my lecturer's favourite student. So, after class he told her some shit ass reason (which I know nothing of) to postpone the deadline and then, an hour later, she sent an email saying that the deadline has been pushed to 23rd with the other 2. Now, seeing that I have more time to complete the work, I will tend to procrastinate more and fuck my time management. I've already done one of my coursework in order to complete MAR209's coursework by the 16th so that I have ample time to complete the last coursework. See, my time management at its best. This is the first time I have ever managed my time properly. So now, I have to trick myself into thinking that the deadline for MAR209 coursework is still on the 16th so that I won't procrastinate and am able to complete and do well for my last MAR210 coursework. Thanks, Eduardo.

Well, I'm sorry if that was so much to read but it's just that I haven't updated in a while so it's a long one. I haven't talked about band practices and concerts yet. So that will be up soon!

Keep smiling,
Suhaidah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom