1 more day in c0unting...

2day fucking tiring siia.. fatin, syiqin nn fadilla went 2 my place. dhen they g0 h0me @ 1430.. after they all g0ne, including my br0ther, i g0 bath la.. sweat2 dhen nvr bath.. 0f c0urse must bath la.. if nvr bath dhen smelly l0rh.. @ 1700 i g0 nn sleep.. 4 hrs l0rh.. when i wake up.. dunn0 g0rt hu call mie.. my m0ther say dunn0 wad name.. i make a question mark face.. i was lyk wad in the world r u t0king ab0ut?? dhen i call... it's was my senior, meiru l0rh.. dhen say must wad bring snacks 2morrow 4 the Sent0sa 0uting.. dhen i g0 d0 dis idi0tic stuff.. after a few minutes, my an0ther seni0r called, it was zul.. dhen Nabilah started chatting wif mie say wad i bring 4 2morrow.. i say wad bring xtra clothes, water btl, snacks then dunn0 wad else.. dhen an0ther distracti0n came 0ut 0f n0where.. my aunty l0rh.. always KPO 1.. lykshiit l0rh.. but dhen ok la.. then my an0ther aunty.. lyk shiit siia.. different t0pic plz..

dhen my br0ther came int0 the r00m nn start t0king ab0ut his fucking friends.. lyk shiit la.. he started c0mplaining, wad,wad,wad,wad dhen keeps on c0mplaining nn c0mplaining dhen until my m0ther asked him2 keep a l00k 0ut 4 my sister.. dhen he st0p t0king nn keeps quiet.. haiz.. wad a relieve... whoa.. then i dun wanna rite s0me m0re my hands s0re aredi la dhen 2morrow cann0t g0 aredi..

goodbye.. luv u guys hu r reading dis thing..
blueks..
byebye..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)