2day lyk shit la dei!!!
Art sian..
science sian.. d0 n0thing
Recess Fun..
English Paper 1 sian..
-i nvr read the ques properly dhen must red0 last minute siia,, wa lao.. luckily jusin tym.. dhen the Mrs Ng g0 drag the tym until very late l0rh.. wah sian la dei.. dhen wad the Fatin say wad Esfan l00king @ me wad the hell... he want to l00k @ me his problem la.. haiz... dhen wad dunno wad... dhen dunno wad....

2day after recess wad he steady me.. wanna noe hu, find out after the break.. haha... jus kidding.. Wah i juz realise siia.. n0 ge0graphy 2day!! YAY!!! w00h00!! wah sialah very happy... hu in the sk00l lyk dat Kumbing?? sian la she..

after exam 1e8 g0rt 0ral s0 i wait la.. dhen g0 h0me... syiqin nn i change shirt f0r her 0ral dhen went ot my h0use jus to change shirt dhen they g0 back home la.. dhen i bath dhen i g0 nn layan my sister dhen i d0 this blogging... dhen dunno wad 2 write so,
GuD bYe!!

~~suhaidah~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)