2day MT examinations... sian
wadda???
MT paper 1 was the worst paper 1 i've ever had.. it was 2hrs and i g0t n0thin 2 d0 except sleep... haha
dhen recess... g0 wif Aqilah, Zoey, Jazielah nn Nadyrha to the staircase c0z g0t n0b0dy there... dhen wad... recess 0ver, Aqilah dying 2 see hu Esfan is dhen say he slenger... dhen wad i say to HIM, 2moro can g0 VIVO wif me nn Syiqin? he say n0t sure dhen say call me.. i say @ nite.. coz i always answer the phone at nite... dhen dunno wad happen
MT paper 2.. Kumbing was the last cher in class then dunno she d0 wad.. she mad sia.. tok to herself.. siao... haha... dhen dunno wad i sleep until exam 0ver then d0 dunno wad g0 1e8.. sialah, their class always late sia.. fed-up man!! dhen dunno d0 wad then g0 h0me do dunno wad dhen g0 bath dhen go "layan"fatin nn syiqin dhen g0 take care of my baby sister dhen d0 bl0gging after syiqin nn fatin g0 h0me.. dhen dunn0 d0 wad hen i want 2 sleep n0w la dei... but cann0t.. must take care 0f my sister dhen byebye...

~~PeNdEk~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)