today g0rt band practice - sectional. b4 i g0 band my gr0up g0 practice the literature thingy again.. dhen we all g0 take new print... w/o ziyang la.. dhen wad arh?.. oh ya.. after cutting, i met marilyn nn liza.. they want to take new print 0s0.. they take wif me la 0f c0urse.. dhen they think they late 4 band.. but jus in time... wah.. they r in tym, i'm early. dhen me, nabila, lihui, xin yi nn shi yun g0 help ms pamella zheng wif letters 4 the KASHIWA MUNICIPAL High School Symphonic Band on 11/1 nx year.. anybody wanna c0me 4 the c0ncert plz tell any 0f yuhua 0r river valley bandsmen.. thnx... dhen dunno d0 wad... sectional.. dhen section meeting... dhen g0 h0me la...

REPEAT!! : KASHIWA MUNICIPAL High School Symphonic Band on 11th January 2oo8.. any b0dy interested plz inf0rm yuhua bandsmen 0r river valley bandsmen..

TICKETS SALE FRM: $29 (early bird)
$36
$46
$100
choose h0rh...


OIII!!! MY BIRTHDAY COMING... 1ST DAY 0F SK00L MY BIRTHDAY... YA'LL H0R.. BETTER BUY 4 ME PESENT..
No la juz kidding...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)