2day thursday.. n0rmal thursday...

sk00l like n0rmal.. after sk00l g0t remedial.. syiqin nn fatin wait 4 me.. asked syiqin 2 help me.. she has the paper 2 the w0rk sheet i'm d0in s0 c0py al little bit 0ni la.. after remedial, g0 f0ll0w syiqin 2 the library meet up wif rabiatul nn nadhirah.. they d0in math p0rtf0li0 which is damn sickening.. dhen d0 percentage stuff dunn0 wad.. dhen g0 h0me wif dem. syiqin g0 h0me first coz i nn fatin wanna buy bbltea. dhen walk h0me... dhen @ h0me...............................

bathed, changed, dhen SLEEP 4 3 hours... w0ke up, practice wif my turmpet, dhen practice the rhythm 4 march blue sky nn japanese s0ng hte 0ther 2 s0ngs dun hav.. the disney s0ng meiru gimme the 3rd trumpet 2 practice the rhythm.. after practicing, clean up the trumpet dhen g0 nn pray..

dhen i switch 0n the c0m nn d0 dunn0 wad.. dhen 0n the internet dhen wadeva... dhen start dis thing. dhen watch TV dhen g0 nn sleep..

2m0rr0w g0rt PT nn secti0nal..
aimak.. my mader start t0king n0nsence aredi lah... siiala she g0 nn die la she..

dats all byebye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)