b0ring la sey!!

i jus dun understand y need last minute revision in between of the exam... HAIIZ.... 2day;
science... ok2 la 2day n0t as bad as the other days i had science...
english... b0ring la sey... i sleep..
MT... g0 through EYE mother tongue exam.. wad sey.. i flung my mother tongue vry badly..
recess.. dunno wad happen..
CME... get lecture by mr kwan.. he say my behavior is not the girls behavior. wad shit la.. wad ever it is i won't change untill i die!!!
DnT... watch movie @ com lab 5..watch against all odds...
Maths... dunno wad happen d0 textbook revision...
dhen after sk00l g0 Fatin house dhen dunno do wad dhen g0 my house dhen dunno do wad dhen g0 breakfastdhen mum nn dad g0 sheng siong dhen me, little bro nn baby sis stay @ home dhe nmum nn dad came h0me dhen dunno d0 wad then d0 blogging... after dat...




















byebye
~~pendek~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)