ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
As of 0815 this morning, I, Suhaidah binte Nordin, class 4e7, declare that i officially hate KPE for insulting me in class when i seriously did nothing wrong!! i just stood up, told her the whole class had crafts after humanities remedial today and she only shot me!!

WAD the bloody fuck is that suppose to mean??? is she out of her mind? she lost her fucking sanity? walao!! everything also me.. she thin i wad? im just cinveying wadeva the message is that wad passed to me from the whole class to you right? wad the bloody hell is wrong woth u? got screw loose uh in ur fucking head? walao!! ok, basically, im just gonna imagine that her voice is like mark feehily(westlife) and her whole fucking DISGUSTING appearance is like mark feehily and at the end of the lesson, mark will sing to me one of the westlife songs which will make my fucking day WAY WAY better!!! god!! WESTLIFE!!! i need u guys in singapore!! when will you guys come????? <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom