hey hey!!
ok so today i cried alot in class
all of the teachers are like pissing me off real bad la
especially MRS KO PIT ENG!!! im gonna spell her name out loud for EVERYONE to know.
gosh she really like to piss the fuck out of me! for goodness sake, get a fucking life uh wtf! okay so another was Mr ANik neogi!! stuppid shit he is the most lamest teacher ive ever met! want to joke, joke at the wrong timing wtf!! want me kill you uh?? chibai!! again, get a fucking life uh!! why are you even our form teacher? you dun even have the fucking attitude to be one la.. ur like so totally not doing ur fucking job!!! god!! shit i dun want talk or see your face anymore!! SHIT!! it just ruin my mood for the day!! shit!

okay so tomorrow is the national day celebration in school,
i'll be performing solo and well, all the SOLOIST!!! SEC 4s!!!! JIAYOU YOUR SOLOS!!!! wooits!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom