second week of ramadan already! time moves so fast and soon, im gonna be taking my prelim science practical exams, hari rays for 3 days, and finally, the real preliminary examinations. then not long after that, O levels!! gosh, looking h=at how time pass so fast, makes me feel pressure but the BIG question is, am i doing anything at all to overcome the pressure? im not so sure myself. been staying back for math everyday after school and well, not helping actually. seriously. hahha anyway, tuition isn't helping much also. really. sigh. wonder wad i must do. looking at mark feehily's face? gosh! he has a boyfriend! gosh, but its okay, he can be MY boyfriend in my dreams! haha. lols, anyway, no time to slack around that much coz in just 2 more months, i'll be sitting in the school hall tkaing my MAJOR EXAM!!!! gosh im just praying hard that i wont get a hard time studying. what more with the condition of the house. its too too noisy. really. feel like getting out and well, mym um wouldnt let me and obviously she doesnt get it at all. shit. i feel like a total idiot just explaiing to her what might just happen at hime when im studying. well, not only when im studying but when im not also they make noise. wth! crap. cant people just understand me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom