hi!! so long nvr blog... my computer broke dwn and now hav to use the laptop... very the troublesome!!!! my baby sister is getting bossy over things and all of us need to follow her... she will cry her heart out whenever some thing is not right with the way things are for her... arh!!!! taking care of her is jus sooooo fustrating!!! now its almost 4 and my sister is till wide awake!!! me... my can't hardly open!!! so tired... yesterday slept at 11 and need to wake up at 8 but ended up waking up at 8.30 and was late for religious class... wah seyy.... i think dis is the 5th tym i'm late for class.. wadeva it is now, i am so tired dat after blogging, i will on9 for a while den straight away kill myself (sleep).... so i no need to take care of my sister... today at 7.30 got my girl at channel u.. so must wake up b4 7 and then go pray den watch tv de... after watching my girl, go pack my bag, do hmwk, den go whiten my shoe den sleep.... all dat will take arnd 2 hr so i will sleep at arnd 11.... so tired... later at skool, confirm sleep!!!!! wah sey!!!
dats all la horh!!!

byebye

suhaidah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)