HI!!!.. 2day Chinese New Year Eve der... of coz lyk any other year b4, got performance lyk duhh... hah.. 2day got the lion dance the wushu the chinese dance the harmonica band and the dumb bell... den i dunno wads going on between afte the lion dance and the wushu coz got some unknown ppl interviewed me... it kinda irritating at first.. but den i say to myself, if i can;t take such a simple inteview lyk dis now, later when i wanna work den go the interview how leh?... so i say just take up thei nterview la... den after skool go home... sleep... them mum waoke me up say i got call frmmy fren... den she say she wanna play badminton with me nn fatin... den i say yes la... at home i sleep oni mah... den 2moro Chinese New Year... 2moro need to wake up at 8.oo... walao eh...den um 1o.oo wanna go my akong house the my 2 aunty house... den go my malay aunty house... den maybe eating out at some restaurant wif my cousin-to-be... den dunno wad happen after dat... maybe at night i sleep!!! ofcoz la... niht for wad?... sleep mah... den de next morning dunno wad happen der... inot sidekick mah.... so wadeva it is going to happen i don give a fuck!!!!! to all chinese ppl out there, thereis just one thing i want to say.... esp. Valencia....

















PLEASE DO NOT BE IN THE CHINESE NEW YEAR MOOD WHEN YOU COME BACK FOR SKOOL COZ IF LYK DAT. ALL FACES WILL BE RED ONE YOU WANNA NOE WHY?? BECAUSE UR ANG PAO RED MAH SO BECOME ADDICTED TO RED THEN THE FACE ALL RED RED ONE LORH.....

macam paham... lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)