harlows...
today was a ok day...
today, nid to present the MT project but didn't coz haven't edit nn it is on the thumbdrive.
den nid to do by tml...
lit nn math no cher..
math 4got hu take over..
lit the 2 DnT cher take over for relief..1st was mrs lim
den mr johnny
mr johnny the period, my head freaking heavy den i got dizzy den my head fell on my hand which was on the table...
after dat science..
dahlah aku sakit kepale..
cikgu tu lg boring...
tkle angkt la sial..
den after skoll got band..
sectional as usual...
went wan go home, got library thing...
after dat go home wif mus, mariyya nn rad...
den reach home nn my head is lyk freakingly heavy !!
den evrything was lyk upside down..
den after screaming at the top of my voice, den my headd as lyk abit ok la...
den dats all...
byebye

~su~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)