yo..
8th day of raya aredi.. planned to update on hari raya but came home at arnd 1++.. so can't.. today got science freaking paper2... wad de hell siia!! lyk shit man the paper!! wad i learn come out!! wad i nvr learn come out.. as in lyk today go through the science mock exam la but then the paper nvr show anything dat i learned... left another 2 more exam after dat PARTY!!! still got art and math paper2.. fish man... the art oso haven finish preparation yet.. wahh... still, must jiayous!! left another 11 more days to pay the fasting thingy... must finish before 25th nov... if not, cnnt go korea... wad de fuck siia.. dat one oso not my mother tell me one.. is my freaking aunty one tell me.. she think she wad siia.. so big meh?? FREAK !! she oso not my mother !!! freak her siia!!! chibai!! aiyo.. nvm... kaes.. byebye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)