a few days ago was pop... didn't get to be promoted though... rabiatul is the drum major for nxt yr!!! my god!!!!! my solo was a success!!! right b4 i was going to change into my uniform, wen jie stopped me and asked me if i was going to do the gimmick... the one when i stood u beside ming jie and look up at him right b4 my solo... coz this ming jie was so freaking tall!!!! den i was lyk okay!! i'll do it!! and i realli did it!!! and after my solo was done, wen jie laughed at me lyk hell along wif fuad and zameer and mei ru!!! wad de hell!!! even b4 my solo, he aredi laughed at me aredi!!! stupid shit!!!! den after the concert, went to take pictures wif nasir and some of the ex members... den nasir want ms chan to join in but then it took lyk dunno howl ong jus to get ms chan into the pic so the whole section broke up la... some help to keep the instrument, some help arrange the benches and some just change into their home clothes... den i asked ms chan if i can go home coz i got tp catch a bus to kl.... den im gonna miss the farewell party la duhh!!! so sad!!! :'( den yah... went to kl... had loads of fun wif cuzzie and all.... den yah... basically dats alll la for today.... today of course nothing happen xcept dat i m going to send my winter jacket to the laundry coz need to giv back to ms chan by 27 dec.... okay la.... dats basically all...

byebye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)