heyhey... remember i promised to upload the pics of kores.. well here it is.. sori it took so long...


b4 boarding the flight.. took a pic wif my relatif hu is also going abroad on the same day as me!! he going to japan!!!

at blue house.. it wasn't reali a house though.. me nn haikal
me nn rab


at the world cup museum 2002 - dis is the mascots


inside it is a souveneir shop

we went 4 the school xchange wif seogwipo high skool.. turned out to b an all-boys skool..


pei shan and puse or pussay i dun noe how to spell...

dis is my section!!!!

the boys frm trumpet section


after the xchange, we went to teddy bear museum bought a few things there to bring home


they made the tedy bears into different kinda human beings

the space-bear

dis is the souveneir shop where i bought my baby bear..


the big bear and my section

then we went to the miniature park.. eifel tower..

nab nn superman

me and spiderman

PERFORMANCE DAY!!! b4 dat we went to the yongduam rock

the head of the dragon.. made frm the magma of the eruption of the volcano cool...

dunno why but everybody is looking bhind via between their legs.. peishan too the one nxt to alger

the dongdaemun palace


we are the last few ppl den when we rejoin, we kana warning..
nxt day!! EVERLAND!!!
the sunrise frm my hotel rm

arrived at everland.. all of us took the sky trail to go visit the animal safari


after safari we split into our own groups our group was lyk has 13 ppl...
this is the exit...
outside the exit got adidas shop told nab... she rushed there lyk hell... den she looked around...
at jeju say go seoul MUST buy the adidas things den nvr buy... passed by 2 adidas shop somemore!!!
here i bought a shoe for my sister..
at the shopping mall i bought a shoe for myself!!!
i'm sooo happy!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)