well, if ur asking who is dis,
dis is Jackson Rathbone frm twilight who played Jasper Hale.
he's jus another actor i adore.
haha
well, got my results back and unfortunately, i forgot all the marks and didn't record the marks.
honestly, i dun remember.
after sch, me, nini, syiqin, akid,hakim and erfi went to mcdonalds at JP.
nini brought her friend frm JWSS, named hidayah. she cute.. short, lyk me.
well, had loads of laughter thr and yea..
after eating, went to lib to check out some books.. not me, well, akid, nini and hidayah did.
den we went back to JP. akid wen to Value jus to buy a drink for cheap..
cheapskate guy!!haha
den went to Sony Style and sa my Sony Alpha 330!!!! OMG!!!i'm sooo gonna buy it!
we start taking pics.. me and akid took pics of each other and of course, my pic is better!! haha!
den we went to adidas and i want to buy shirt and shorts and yea.. confie=rm buy nxt wk!
gosh.. had soo much fun today and yea.. tired too..so yea.. dats all den today..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)