hey, in sch wif no business to do and well, yah, obviously coz no more exam so now is DnT and they let us go doing our own things.. oh.my.god. i actually came to sch today!! even tough i didin't want to.. gosh.. it's so difficult waking up! it's somebody's birthday today and well, bought her a birthday gift wif Erniyanti yesterday and also, i bought my House of Night novels, CHOSEN!!!! OMG!!! well, the house of night novel is probably the best book coming over twilight on my list of books!! it's so cool.. haha... and i bought my adidas shirt for sure!! well, yea.. now on my list, all was left out is an Adidas slipper, Adidas bag and House of Night novel, HUNTED!!! saving up money for the future.. wad??!! i'm so totally talking crap!! haha.. well, dats it actually. was suppose to watch movie today and obviously was cancelled coz Erniyanti And Syazwan can't go and left wif me and hakim and so well, it was cancelled.. Syazwan, you owe me a movie!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QURAISHA!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)