My Temporary Job (Esprit)

So I've found myself a temporary job, a part-time job at Esprit as a retail assistant. I've had a part time job before back in 2011 when I worked as a temporary payroll assistant. But that was working in the office, 5 days a week kinda job. Doesn't really feel like a part-time job. This, working as a retail assistant, working during weekends, with so many off days feels like a part-time job.

I was really glad I found a job. This job. Though I kind of feel like I was downgrading myself. From an office person who should be still working at Senat Shipping got retrenched and started working in retail. Thought I wasn't really going to enjoy working as a front liner in retail because it is way way outside my comfort zone. I was wrong.

It has been 3 weeks in since I have started working at Esprit and I am really enjoying it. I really do. Serving customers (fucking strangers) and other retail stuff (you know, folding clothes and such). So far, I have not yet encountered stupid and unreasonable customers. Well, except one which she complained that why we don't have things sold on the website. Stupid question. We are in fact the biggest store in Singapore but FUCK YOU, our store ain't big enough to hold your fucking arrogance. So yeah, so far no unreasonable customers. Mostly the people are nice. You greet them, they'll smile back at you. Some even go to the extent of looking for you to say hi.

The staff there are so nice. Everyone is nice. I've never really talked to Joven though. He's this pinoy guy who worked every time I don't. Haha. There are 4 part-timers. All malay. HAHA. Me, Zah, Natasha and Mirah. Zah and I usually work together. I've only met Mirah for a brief period of time. Even so, I didn't really talked to her. Just passed by each other and smiled. This Sunday (5/6/16) I'll be working with Mirah and Natasha. Wonder how the turn out will be.

With this job, time moves a little faster than expected. Without realizing, it has been 3 weeks since I started work. With all the off days I have, time moves faster because I sleep too much. HAHAHA. But also with the job I have, being busy constantly and all, time moves fast. And I like it!

Keep smiling,
Suhaidah

Comments

Benny said…
The brand new replica watches, in whose immediate ancestor is really a 1971 design, is available in 2 daring variations: 1 within solidified titanium as well as an additional within tag heuer replica sale, matte dark ceramic. The initial Cape Horn watch had been produced in stainless, the materials having a solidity associated with close to cartier replica uk Vickers. The brand new titanium design includes a solidity of just one, 000 Vickers, 5 occasions tougher rolex replica uk to metal as well as nearer to the actual solidity associated with high-tech ceramic, that gets to 1, two hundred and fifty about the Vickers solidity size. rolex replica usually created sturdiness it's specialty and it has eliminated past the phone call associated with responsibility to build up rolex replica uk supplies which are tough however appealing as well as light-weight. The actual beefy fouthy-six by forty five. 5 by 13. 7mm tag heuer replica uk from the titanium design not just provides an remarkable strength in order to scrapes because of cure in a structural degree to improve it's solidity this rolex replica sale about simply 106 gr, much less compared to you'd anticipate from the watch this particular large.

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom