okay, so today had amath remedial and physics..
physics went first and a math was next.. so yea.. both was alright.. :) so well, after a math, syazwan, hakim and i were the last to leave class and well, we cracked!! haha
so here's how it goes:

me: so, u know what to do already?
hakim: yea.. sort of..
me:what?
hakim:it's a thing for cameras.. u?
me:earring stuff.. like a holder..
hakim:holder? for 4 years we did holder sia.. so tired of it.. haha.. but mine it's like some sort of holder also la..
syazwan:eh eh!! i show you guys what i do.. see my coursework..
so this part we were looking at syazwan sticking his head in his bag...haha. hen we continue talking..
me:what u making?
hakim: the thing to put the lens thing..
me:ouh...
syazwan:i'm like talking to myself sia
so me and hakim weren't listening at all because it's super soft!! we can't hear at all..
hakim:then your...
syazwan: i know you guys DnT la.. no need ignore me like that right? so what i doing FnN
okay so this part he was like shouting at hakim and i.. then he walked away and then hakim and i were like laughing our asses off!! hahaha!!!
and just now, my sister was like talking to herself.. haha... she was sitting on the floor beside me and suddenly she raised her hands and said "yea" and i was laughing my ass off again..hahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)