okay,
im having my first diarrhoea of my life. gosh, im feelin so weak all over i took more than a minute to get to the kitchen from the living room. im suppose to go to my friend's hse today to prac my trumpet playing bt bcoz of the diarrhoea, i cnt go out. sigh. it's so boring and i cnt believe im doin hmwk right now. i tot im having fever bcoz of the weakly feeling im haven bt its not. this feeling sucks man. i cnt even type properly. im making loads of typo errors.. okay, ive written this much in 3 minutes? cnt believe im taking such a long tym to blog. oh gosh, my stomach is acting up again. gosh. its excruciating! argh! okay, now a killer headache is acting up. i better stop blogging for now
see ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom