okay,
so its the last day of the month and tmr is april fools day and the class will go wild. haha kk. so tmr, thrs no math at all so HAPPY HAPPY!!!! hahaha skali its april fool's day by the teachers. an advanced one. haha. heard tmr is gonna be a humanities remedial so yea HAPPY HAPPY! haha wadeva umm, well, lots of things has been going on in my life..
well, thrs mock exam on the 29th and the 30th of march. a math will be nxt week. okok, thought i was gonna fail my e math super badly bt i got a b3 for it.. which is fair enough for me la. so, nxt tym, must do better. im gonna fail my ss for sure coz i duno wth the sbq is talking about. i think half the class is gonna fail haha. well, wad to do? the past is the past. haha. okok, uh, i think if i nvr fail my phy, i will get a jus pass coz i forgot to take my calculator to my table! ARGHHH!!! haha. so dumb of me haha. okok, my eng i think can make it... and my bio i think will cnfrm pass without fail!! haha. so overall, im jus confident abt my bio mock oni. haha. okokok, im gonna end for now and update soon yea!! see ya!
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom