It's my third day of work. (: so far okay la. in the office, I'm not that scared but when I come home and think of the next day of work, I get damn scared. Haha. :X dunno why. Lol. Today freaking Valentine's Day. Lol. Okay, cannot celebrate coz I'm a muslim. Work is okay but Uh, still awkward with the others la. Really, want go home also like dunno can or not. Haha. Ooh I'm craving for bubble tea. Haha okay la. Tomorrow lol. A lot of people think that office work is relaxing and not that tough. Well, they're DEAD WRONG!! Haha. Really, on my first day, when I reached home I was super tired. Haha. Really. But second say come okay la. Also the second say nobody in the office after 1430, so I was literally alone. Haha. For the last hour, I played solitaire coz got nothing else to do. Third day which is today, was damn fast. My lunch was at 1300 so I had 5 hours for the first half of the day. It went by like it was only 2 hours. True story. Haha. Everybody was rushing for packing, for files, and reports. Haha. Towards the end of the day also Lizza was kinda rushing for West reports. Haha. I still dunno why they call it West. Like WHAAAT?! Nevermind la. They tell me what to do, I do correctly, they show me which file to take and check and all that I do la. Haha. As long as they don't talk to me like I'm one of them can already. I seriously don't understand their language. Serious sia. Haha. They say they want file west, and they know why west each of them are trying to say like west 1, 2 or 3. I there stand like lost kid sia I swear!! Haha. Anyway, tomorrow is another day at work. Jeesh! Its boring. Haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)