assumptions assumptions.. sometimes irritating, sometimes well, true.. my case, IRRITATING~!! i don't know whether you readers of mine out there know who or what i'm talking about but then i'll just say it anyway. -.-

no i don't and possibly won't. too weird, too well, unrealistic.. he's a cool guy but no way. just too.. weird..
at the rate you guys are going right now, it's too irritating for me and i don't want to tell you guys because well, you guys may just say, "DON'T DENY! I KNOW!" or "EH EH EH,, IF YOU LIKE JUST SAY, NO NEED LIE TO US LA.." if i lie, what good would i bring? i can't possibly ignore him.. he bully me, i have to like have a comeback of sort.. whatever then.. man, i just hope you guys understands.. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom