today forgot about hanging out with Pool Gang, so ended up being like 2 hours late.. hahaha. went to mindscafe played games and all.. both my legs still ached since yesterday.. when i woke up this afternoon (and i really woke up in the afternoon due to exhaustion), the bones of my legs literally felt like its gonna break, but after a while it subsided A BIT.. so i went out, reached dhiby ghaut and on my way to prinsep street, the bones in my calves felt like its gonna be crushed! thought that a few more steps and my bones break. gosh! it was aching that bad! and i can't walk properly!! OMG!! till now! i can't walk properly.. like i have to walk with a straight feet. how the fuck am i going to go to school tomorrow??!! Oh My Gosh!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom