Dreams

Have you ever dreamt about someone so many times you ever wondered if they have ever dreamt of you? Or even, think about you. Well, I have. I dreamt about one of my closest friend and well, I kinda had a crush on him once for about 3-5 months. -.- I know. Pathetic right? I mean, what can I do? I'm older than him by a year. Anyway, I dunno. He well, treats me unlike other girls. Like a punching bag but I'm the only one and he bridal-carried me. Probably that was because I'm the smallest among his friends but he's a guy so he'll be able to carry girls that are just under his weight. Well, whatever. I know I'm like fucking pathetic but that's just how I feel do whatever. And well, I dreamt about him for 3 straight nights, i'm literally getting sick of it. -.- damn. It's Christmas night so I hope I'm able to have good dreams tonight.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELY READERS!! (: <3

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)