Captain's Ball Match was today. played for i think 3 or 4 matches then stopped playing coz i sprained my thumb.. my first sprain of my life. worst part of the sprain, its my left hand - my master hand. ): its gonna be so difficult for me this week. won't be able to write properly. ): great...... abbie told me not to move this shit but its so tough not to coz its my master hand and when i move the other fingers, which are now, numb, i tend to move my thumb as well coz my whole hand is swollen!!! like FAT! jeesh! my gosh! i can't even bend my thumb properly! )))): anyway yeah but overall, had fun today. won third place. (:

so tomorrow i am so damn free!!! was thinking of going jp or somwhere.. i dunno. damn, three weeks of nothing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)