Mind Fucked

Fuck this shit. Poly life.. Is like... DAMN! What the fuck happened to me? Influential friends. DAMN IT! 
In secondary school, I've never had to hide myself so much. Why now? Bitch, it ain't you. Let go of all the things screwing your mind man! Pleasing a bunch of people is tough now. Man, I don't have to actually TRY to please people in secondary school.. Well, at least people from my clique. It's insane how things change for me. FUCKING INSANE. The things I do which makes my mind fucked. Now I'm wearing things I swear to myself that I'll never wear. Do things because of people. My mind is totally screwed. I shouldn't blame my friends for this. Should blame myself for actually listening. FUCK ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)