2.0.1.5

It's 2015!!!!!

It is finally 2015 and I am so looking forward to incredible things that are going to happen!

2014 was a blessed year for me! These are a few things why:-
1. I graduated from Singapore Maritime Academy, Singapore Polytechnic with a Diploma in Maritime Business
2. I got a job before I officially graduated
3. I got confirmed with a slight increment in my pay!
4. I learnt a lot of new things (work, personally)
5. I turned 20!

Being that I am no longer a teenager and I have a full-time job now, apparently, I still do not know what to do with my life still. All I know is that I am going to continue my studies in 2017 and that is still a long way to go.. kinda. Even with the job that I have now, I still do not know what to pursue in this HUGE industry, Maritime. 

So this year, 2015, I am aiming to list down a few things that I might be interested in, in the near future. I won't decide what I am going to do now as I am afraid that I might regret that decision later and eventually beat myself about it.

Starting from 2015 onwards, I vow to not drink alcohol ever again! If I break that vow, I'll have a pixie hair cut and that will pain me till my hair eventually grows out. Even thinking of having short hair scares me... HAHAHA! I sincerely hope I do not have to cut my hair!

To me, 2014 was the best year I've had. Hopefully, 2015 is gonna be a blast! With most of my friends in NS now, I hope it won't get gloomy though. Yes, we can't meet as often but let's make weekends a BLAST! Including your off days too!

Wandering off with a smile, 
Suhaidah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)