heyhey.. today is the most sleepy day in my whole lyf!! today i fasting to pay my debts for last yr fasting mth how many days i nvr fast... aft today, left 5 more days!! yay!!
dnt, okay.. oh ya.. did i say i got the highest for dnt test?? yay!!
math, didn't hav e math though coz ngien say we are lacking in a-math so the whole week do a-math... haiz..
eng, neo nvr come so gt the center parting cher who is most annoyed by noise vame in our class again and relieved.. aft her was mrs tan... den azielah went around the class looking for girls who can run... then she suddenly popped into my desk and asked me if i want to run.. den i say give her answer later cozi dis year say to myself dun wanna run coz our class may lose one... coz dis year against sec4 n 5 den got erin.. walao... she super fast lorh.. den mrs tan ask me nn celine who in her class can run fast the girls la.. den we go check out her class frm outside... den i forgot dat nab dun wanna run den i say to mrs tan nab can rin fast... den oso got alot more la... den during recess, den i suddenly remembered dat nab got tell me she dun want to run in sports day... so apologized to her.. so sori nab!!! hahas... den sonce today i fasting so i left my wallet in class and hope dat nothing will happen to my walet!! and it didn't!! thnx god!! den
after recess malay, slept the almost the whole period. and only managed to do 3 pages of the assignment given... omg..
a-math, slept half of the first and half of the second... lucky nvr kana throw by ngien's marker!! hahas
ce, got relieved as neo nvr come coz he sick.. den yah... first period mdm chung came in and tok to us about totoal defence day.. 2nd period mr adhani was suppose to take our class bt then he ran away and came back only aft 20 min... den my group tok3 den as the last bell rang, everybody shouted for joy as there are no eng supplementary coz neo nvr come and den i go home to rest.. told nab bout the sleeping thihng and the fasting thing den yah.. she let me go.. den go home and slack... den after i break-fast, den i felt guilty all of the sudden due to i dunno wad... i think coz i nvr come band... i was lyk always come for band one den sunddenly today nvr come coz of a sick reason... wad de hell!!! den felt so guilty dat want to apologise to nab den i suddenly wil and liyana smsed me.. yana say dat she heard dat i was sick den she say het well soon... den i say thnx to her lyk duhh den say give her present tml... den yah... then sms wilfred lyk mad lyk dat... if u are lucky enough to check my inbox, the whole inbox almost contain all of wilfred's name!! hahas... den now i no pp8 aredi... hahas... den yah... my story so damn long and i guess dat i will end it for now...
byebye!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)