heyhey.. had bio test today and kept hinking about it coz i nvr really study the test that deep enough.. den i think im gonna flunk my bio!! ahh!!! nvm... den after the test which ends lyk around 2.30 for wilfred and jr to study wif them... den ended up going home wif didi coz didn't both of them around... tot they had aredi gone home den decided to wait for dann but then the didi turned himself up first so went hime wif him since we are taking the same bus.. den at 5.30 lyk dat jr called but then cnt hear coz i put on silent mode... den he called me 3x... haha.. den after dat he smsed me saying dat wilfred now at his house... den got jonathan zameer all... wad de hell!!! den at 6.15 reached his home den realized dat there was nobody there... haha.. sick jr!! den after dat study my hist coz got test tml... ahh!! so many test!!! den some more, history test every friday!! wad de hell!! ahh!! nvm.. den jr mum asked us out to dinner.. den jus say yes la... while waiting for his mum to fetch us.. we had tym to spare so jr showed his parkour moves dat i think includes kicking around my slippers!! wad de hell!!! hahas.. .den i also lyk do some... den he and wilfred tell me about the video they watch about parkour at youtube.. didn;t really have the tym now.. den dunno go dinner den after dat go hurong wet sheng siong.. den dat was when i realized dat i dun have my pencil box wif me.. thinking where i should have put it at, i just now when to the foyer to do physics correctins den yah... i think i left my pencil box there... den cnt do my a-math hmwk.. wah.. now i noe why ngien gave us so much hmwk... so we wun get siannx... hahas.. nvr knew dat place really exist!! hahas.. den after dat go home.. jr father sent me and wilfred home to safety.. hahas.. had a fun a stressful day.. haha.. sori to wilfred, didn;t wait for you just now.. hahas.. tot you go home aredi...
byebyes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)