heyhey.. after a long break... i caused another trouble to my sl... sori nab... it'll probably won't happen again... just dun quite understand my friends coz all of them are so discouraging to themselves... OMG... i have been in their state before when i was taking my psle... super stressed out wif study!!! but managed to overcome it... but why can't they?? come on guys... work it out!! cnfrm can manage one!!! jia you!! one wif the cher giving discouraging words and another wif the tests coz she failed 2 test in a week!! come on!! its not lyk its the end of the world!!! u guys still got a long way ahead of ur education lyks!! dun lose it just coz of this few plain dumb things!! come on!! can do it one!! u just hav to try... if u have tried, den try harder... cnfrm can get stress free one... hahas... just keep on going and dun ever lose the interest to study... it will determine ur future successes... dats all for my blog today... anyway.. had a quite terriffic valentine's day... hahas... even it doesn;t really work out for me, but yeah... so far the best valentine's ever.. hahas... thnx to a few ppl hu made my year dis a great one so far... hahas... thnx guys!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)