heyhey... long tym nvr blog aredi... sori january nvr blog... nt into internet for a while.. wad happen in january was all a waste... didn't make good use of all band pracs... didn't improve at all... nt at all la... bt abit... cn improve more bt nid all the effort!!! lyk wad sir bennie say... when come to band, dun think of anithing else except for music (besides god - lyk duhh)... so... staring of today, no more chillax during band... must chiong lyk ms cheong.. jus kidding... must chiong all the way to gold!! ms chan give us 3 wks to reach the silver standard... den start there den go reach until gold standard... wah... to b truth... my jan month was a total waste!!! AAHHH!!! lyk fuck lyk dat !! walao den now nab fed up wif us coz we now improving... nt toking bad bout her or anithing la coz i also feel we nt improving at all.. aniway.. hu am i to judge ppl hu is of higher border den me rite.... so she gt ani rite to lyk scold us... aniway... jan sux bt i hope a new february will bring me luck of great hope and nt false hope!!

yesterday went to jin rong house do homework... wilfred also there... 2 hour later after i arrive, dann came.. den go eat eat den go home.... my family wasn't at home when i came home.. they went to my old granny house... an hour later, family came home and yah...
today sux alot... felt tired during both e n a math lesson... den after skool got band... didn't bring my bio wb den go call mum to send it to skool... ended up didn't send... after band, went home den ask my why nvr send my book. she say send aredi bt den i say they call me take the book... den she say she send aredi... den i was lyk wad de hell!!! why the fucking office lady nvr call me one cheebye!!! bastard!!! den kana squat for oni period.. den i go my rm,close the door and go curse the lady upside down... andgry sia... super fucked up sia!!aniway dats all la...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

The United Kingdom

My Temporary Job (Esprit)