am i that bad of a student that u must have to insult me behind my back? am i that pathetic? when i did wad u told me to, u didn't even give me a simple compliment. even when MK who always sleeps in your class, did ur work, u will give her a compliment. do you hate us that much? what have we done to make u hate us? basically, its just an incident that we even apologized to you that well, might have made you hate us but for goodness sake, we said sorry to the school okay. i mean, im a bandsmen i know. u should know that we have lots of things that we have to do this year. please la. i know ur last year batch could do what my class now can't do that is because we are slower learners than them u should pretty well understand that. i know u are a great teacher but still, u should understand us better, understand me better. i have a lot to carry on my shoulders now and bit by bit, its gonna get lesser and finally, all will be off, after 25th july.
i presume im gonna have sufficient time to catch up with my studies. i promise that after 25th july, i will give my 100% attention to ur lessons and all the other teachers as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom