ok, is like two more days till school starts again and well, i havent completed my homeworks.. hahah.. well, planning to chiong all the way tmr but well, its obvious i cant finish all like duhh. haha anyways, at least i do ma. haha and i totally, gonna hate mrs ko more than ever now and probably forever.. gosh, i am so gonna get pissed off by her man!! and her me too!! its like so obvious la.. walao, i dun think she like bandsmen lo.. walao, everytime scold scold me only.. shit la!! i never do, she scold, i do, she also scold.. wad the fuck does shee want with me?? fuck her man! shit! well, concert is like finally over and though i made a few mistakes here and there during the show, i well, kinda glad that my solo is close to perfect! hhaha
except for the last note, it appears wad i kinda want it to be heard to the audience. anyway, there's 2 more projects coming up; one is cdac concert and the other is the SHELL MOE Band Fiesta @ the Botanical Gardens.. (: gonna exchange my solo with nab and hope its gonna be better! HAHA so now, sec4 and 5 only need to come on saturdays afternoons and well, i still need to clear up the steel drum room before band fiesta so, gosh am i gonna be KINDA buzy.. hahahaha anyways, thats it for this monthh..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom