gosh... feels like an idiot waiting for someone to talk to you when well, they haven't talked to you for a few weeks and even if we meet every single week, we dun really look into each others' eyes like we used to. we walked past each other like we were strangers. haix. im not even sure whether is it that u are angry with me or well, just dun seem to bother me any longer. tsk. i feel crap.

lots of things that need to be done by 5th june wasn't done yet. givne an extension till 7th june and till now, i haven't done yet. luck its only midnight. haha. i dun think i will be sleeping the whole day and tmr still need wake up early and go find xy to discuss the hting that needs to be done today. gosh. i feel like exploding. my mind is all haywired. i think that if its noe for today, i would be crying all alone inside my room being depressed for the first time. haha. well, i dun wish to be like that. im just gonna hide everything thats dark and saddening inside of me way deep and just keep on smiling like everybody else smiles.

wish we could be like last time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom