beginning of a new month, and school is totally starting soon. mixed feelings. scared and excited both at the same time. i lost my mum's ez-link card and i haven't reported it yet. yes, i know its important that i report it but wth. screw it. haha. too lazy to head to the train station to report though the station is only 5 minutes away from my home. gosh. school is starting soon and i have not enough clothes to wear. all my clothes are since i was sec 3. man, i really need to shop for clothes the moment my pay comes to my bank account. haha. i have a few things to buy in mind. pants, shirts, bicycle, totally new shoes. i need to lead a stylish life instead of just a simple. i need to totally get used to this keyboard on my new laptop. gosh, i need to get use to it quick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom