sooooo, school has been 2 weeks now. having great friends around. haha. cool stuff. now, i know now i suck at accounting. jeesh. regrets? grr. no idea. great, i'm like totally lost la in class. have no idea where the teachers are headed to in the slides. haha. totally messed up. hahaa. when will my hair grow longer and when will i start waking up 2 hours before going out to school to do my hair and stuff? will i ever learn to be MORE MORE FEMININE? what will my other friends think if the see the change in me? nah, think i'll stick to MY status quo. i'll stick to MY principles. the first impression i gave to my newly found friends were that i was naive and the type that will listen in during class.. haha.. well, they got me TOTALLY UPSIDE DOWN!! haha.. i am totally opposite of that. jeesh. im strong, tough and kinda rebellious at times. they should see me when i was in secondary school.. hahah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom