why do you keep popping up in my head everytime i have something important to do? why don't you just appear in my dreams where it's all lies there? well, from that quote, i'm sure all that whoever is reading this blog think i'm some weird girl but hey, if you know this person, you would never be wanting to fall for the person. haha.

well, as far as school comes, everythings alright. new great friends, same old friends and new old friends. haha. tomorrow is going to be a fucking day where i need to go to mendaki to sign a form. i have no idea what shit form they are talking about but screw it. i don't fucking care. as long as i can get my fucking subsidy, it's all fine. and somehow important. well, more important things i need to deal with, what if i can't control my money? what if i spend it like as if it has no limit? all this fucking WHAT IFs are landing on me. i need to get new clothes and a new running shoe. adizero. OMG! is so damn pretty la. haha. anyway, yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University

My Temporary Job (Esprit)

The United Kingdom